“Leave your drugs in the chemist’s pot if you can heal the patient with food.”
There’s an important connection between diet and health. Like Hippocrates, I believe that proper nutrition can not only prevent disease, but also treat it. For this reason, all of my clients receive nutritional counseling. But I don’t stop there.
Nutrition doesn’t just come from what you eat, but from what your body actually absorbs. You are, in a sense, what your system accepts and draws nourishment from. My recommendations therefore go beyond nutritional advice and supplements, striving to help your body effectively integrate the nutrients that you’re eating.
We will also focus on optimizing the elimination of waste products from the body, thereby decreasing your body’s toxic load.
GI Conditions I Commonly Work With
- Heartburn / Reflux / GERD
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Intestinal Dysbiosis or Infection: Yeast Overgrowth, Candida, Parasites, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance
- Chronic Burping or Flatulence
- Abdominal Pain
- Fatty Liver
- Food Allergies and Food Intolerances
- Gallbladder Dysfunction
- Hiatal Hernia
- Indigestion / Gas / Bloating
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis
- Detoxification and Cleansing
- Anemia and other Nutritional Deficiencies
Other Conditions Related to Digestion
Poor digestion commonly contributes to problems in other areas besides the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acne, Rosacea
- Autoimmune disease
- Brain Fog
- Decreased Immune Function
- Weight Gain / Loss
- Joint Pain