Invite Dr. Zelfand
Dr. Zelfand combines a wide knowledge base with a clear love of teaching that translates into a style that is engaging and effective. As a lecturer, she is dynamic and delivers information like a storyteller. In smaller settings she has a natural understanding of group interactions and can lead vibrant discussions.
– Dr. Sunjae Lee
Some of Dr. Zelfand’s best-received appearances have included the following:
- Tackling Fatigue in New Mothers. The Postpartum Podcast. 7/12/17.
- The Microbiome and Healthy Kids, The Fourth Trimester Summit / Lisa Chin, Air Date: 11/2016.
- Allergies, Autoimmune Diseases, and Autism. The Autism Intensive / Mike Mutzel, Air Date: TBD
- Allergies and Autoimmune Disease, Thriving Force Radio, 8/3/15.
- What is a Yeast Infection? Gurl.com. 3/27/14.
- Losing Your Virginity: What to Expect Your First Time Having Sex. Gurl.com. 2/28/14.
- How Sugar is Destroying your Health and Hijacking Your Brain
- Too Hot to Handle? The Fever Class
- Optimizing Digestion, Rethinking Reflux, and Kicking Constipation
- Vaccination without Hysteria
- Put Down the Steroid Cream and Treat Your Eczema
- Weight Loss Myths (Why a Calorie isn’t a Calorie)
- Cholesterol and its Effect on Heart Health (Quit Picking on Eggs!)
- Clinical Applications of Psychedelic Medicine (2 hrs)
- Balancing Primary Care with Naturopathic Philosophy (1 hr)
- Trauma-Informed Medicine: Training for Healthcare Providers (1 hr)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Workshop (90 mins)
- Adrenals, Thyroid, Gonads (2hrs)
- TRT for Cis-Genered Men: an Integrated Approach (2hrs)
- Successful Business-Owner Panel, NUNM resident education, 10/26/15
- Panel discussion on pain management, OHSU Physician Assistant Program, 12/16/13, 3/16/16
- Windstar K, Taulbee L, Zelfand E. CIN III: Successful outcome after escharotic treatment. Naturopathic Doctor News and Review. Feb 2011.
- Zelfand E. Psychedelic Science: Spirituality as Medicine. Naturopathic Doctor News and Review. Mar 2017.
Invite Dr. Zelfand
To inquire about Dr. Zelfand’s availability to speak at your event, be interviewed for your program, or write an article for your publication, please complete the following form. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Dr. Zelfand captivates audiences of all ages and sizes, skillfully presenting information in a way that makes learning intuitive and easy. Informing and engaging, she holds the attention of large lecture halls and facilitates discussion and interaction in smaller workshops. She tailors every class to the audience’s unique needs, and always brings along her sense of humor.